A space for women who won't settle for less than the life they truly desire.

Scheduling time for self care, whether it’s working out, putting on a facial mask, or reading a book is a necessity. More than 59 percent* of American  women are in the work force and the other 41 percent are working in the home. We wear many hats and navigate a variety of stresses. Nurturing our emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental well-being is imperative to our health. Here you will find resources to support your overall well-being and make taking care of yourself a ritual that you just can't quit. 

*from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Make yourself a priority. 


When I began my journey to pregnancy I was shocked to learn about the harmful ingredients in my personal care products. Did you know women use an average of fifteen products every day? Our skin is our biggest organ and what we put on it is absorbed in our bloodstream within sixteen seconds. 

I discovered Beautycounter four years ago and I have spent the last year as a clean beauty advocate. Over 1,800 ingredients are never used in their formulation and they go above and beyond to test every ingredient for safety. Their award-winning products span from skin care, makeup, and bath + body.

Beauty should be good for you.

clean beauty

shop now >

Since 2013, Beautycounter has worked with lawmakers of all political parties to ensure the safety of product ingredients, stand up for consumer access to transparent labeling, and advocate for a future in which the beauty industry does not harm the planet.

Advocacy for Safer Beauty


clean beauty resources

Ready to swap out your current products for clean, high-performing ones? The best place to start is to assess your skin type. Take the quiz below and see what products will take your skin and self care routine to the next level. 

A Clean Start: The Skin-Care Quiz


It can be overwhelming to review your  products to know what's safe and what isn't. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) empowers people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. Click below to search each of your products and check their clean rating.

Screen Your Existing Products



Podcasts I Love

A few of my favorite things that help me care for my mind and spirit. 

link here

For joy and resiliency

emotional well being resources

 My Reading List

link here
link here

For quiet moments

For multitasking

For spiritual guidance

Craving more?

Join my monthly digest to learn more ways to integrate self care and make your well being a priority. I can't wait for you to join the conversation!